This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.98 has no black crush fixes?

Craven
Rising Star II
I read the changelog and it's absolutely disappointing. Apparently, they did some fixing but it's not focused on the most prevalent ones.
26 REPLIES 26

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Craven

I read the changelog and it's absolutely disappointing. Apparently, they did some fixing but it's not focused on the most prevalent ones.

This black scenes issue will be continously improved with future FOTA's
Stay tunned!😉

akshujaat
Star III
Asus gonna fail in Indian market...no doubt they have the best performance products...but they also need to understand that the performance is seen on the screens....if the screen is bad then the whole performance is useless...@ Asus you need to understand and accept your faults and come up with the solutions asap..

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Craven

Update and then see if there are any changes
Maybe they tuned the display but didn't mention in changelog
As I've read Gustav's comment here stating they'll tune the display in the next ota

akshujaat
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38986/98-has-no-black-crush-fixes

This black scenes issue will be continously improved with future FOTA's

Stay tunned!😉

View post
I want to understand why they are deliberately pushing it late...by the time the fix comes we as consumers will end up in claiming the faulty product under warranty...I think you guys are purposely doing it and at last leave your customers pissed as is...huh

akshujaat
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38986/98-has-no-black-crush-fixes

Update and then see if there are any changes

Maybe they tuned the display but didn't mention in changelog

As I've read Gustav's comment here stating they'll tune the display in the next ota

View post
I have updated and see no difference