ENG430
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:Tencent Games with WW .78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When touching the screen with two fingers the view is changing randomly like it does not respond to my move. Sometimes it change the view of the player 360' degree. I noticed that it happened after one match and if my fingers are wet.
Three fingers screenshot is off.
Never happen when I have Rog 2 and Rog 1 before.
Any solution will be appreciated.
40 REPLIES 40

jeet2x6
Star II
There is a multi-touch issue while using the game since day 1. This shouldn't be the case with a gaming phone. Is this going to be looked at or not? Having an issue with the basic controls is a nightmare who have bought this phone for performance. Also, the device is now dropping frames like low end phones when enemies are nearby. Which really makes me think if this is a premium gaming phone at all ! Very disappointed ! I am a two finger (thumb) player so don't ask me that again. Also, I needed to ask that is how do I order a new type c connector for my ROG 3 as the current one that I have is slightly bent when the phone fell down. I use my connector for using my wired earphones.

MV
Rising Star II
jeet2x6

There is a multi-touch issue while using the game since day 1. This shouldn't be the case with a gaming phone. Is this going to be looked at or not? Having an issue with the basic controls is a nightmare who have bought this phone for performance. Also, the device is now dropping frames like low end phones when enemies are nearby. Which really makes me think if this is a premium gaming phone at all ! Very disappointed ! I am a two finger (thumb) player so don't ask me that again. Also, I needed to ask that is how do I order a new type c connector for my ROG 3 as the current one that I have is slightly bent when the phone fell down. I use my connector for using my wired earphones.

View post
If you are saying wrt pubg, there are zero issues on multi touch on my end and I have a 4 finger layout. Try a different layout without overlapping buttons. Also did you check in any other games? Frame will drop if your phone is heating or if cpu is bottlenecking.

ENG430
Star III
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127204#Comment_127204

If you are saying wrt pubg, there are zero issues on multi touch on my end and I have a 4 finger layout. Try a different layout without overlapping buttons. Also did you check in any other games? Frame will drop if your phone is heating or if cpu is bottlenecking.

View post
The problem is not from the layout. The problem is the view changed suddenly up side down. An example, when you are moving and trying to aim to the enemy suddenly it change the view and you give the enemy your back and aiming somewhere else..
I am a rog 1, rog 2 user. Never faced this issue before.

MV
Rising Star II
ENG430

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127224#Comment_127224

The problem is not from the layout. The problem is the view changed suddenly up side down. An example, when you are moving and trying to aim to the enemy suddenly it change the view and you give the enemy your back and aiming somewhere else..

I am a rog 1, rog 2 user. Never faced this issue before.

View post
Can you share a recording sample where aim goes haywire(show touch enabled) and possibly layout which you are using. I can give a try.

jeet2x6
Star II
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127204#Comment_127204

View post
You tell me how can the ROG phone 3 be overheating while playing at smooth, 90fps and audio on High settings. It is frequently dropping frames now-a-days. And there was a major issue with multi touches not registering earlier which was much rectified after the last FOTA update. But still, if I am moving around with direction pad and camera angle being pressed, I can't use reload button. For using it, I have to momentarily leave my fingers, stay still and then tap the reload button to get my gun reloaded.
screenshot-20200814-143754782.jpg