PUBG MOBILE 90 FPS SUPPORT FOR ASUS ROG PHONE 3

pritsunit21
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: INACTIVE FEATURE
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE 1.O LATEST VERSION
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why am I not able to see 90fps option in PUBG mobile? There are a lot of gamers who are already able tp see the 90fps in their phone. Is there anything i need to do to enable the feature? I have tried changing the fps in phone itself but still i didnt get the option.. please help
16 REPLIES 16

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Duds, u need to unlock with hex editor and select ultra HD ultra 90 fps. They (asus) no time for contact the publisher for adding this feature fror rog phone.

pritsunit21
Star II
@hermantan89 i have seen the videos getting 90fps with hexeditor.. but that puts me in a risk of getting my account banned... Whick I definitely dont want... (Addressed to ASUS) If this is the kind of customer service that ASUS Will provide i believe this is the last ROG phone I'll be buying...

pritsunit21
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS please check if there is any info on this...

hermantan89
Rising Star I
pritsunit21

@hermantan89 i have seen the videos getting 90fps with hexeditor.. but that puts me in a risk of getting my account banned... Whick I definitely dont want... (Addressed to ASUS) If this is the kind of customer service that ASUS Will provide i believe this is the last ROG phone I'll be buying...

View post
As you know, of all the mobile gaming brands, Asus is the weakest post-purchase support (AC Nielsen survey, 2019). These are facts, which you should consider before buying. This phone is actually not recommended for amateurs.

badral07
Star II
90 fps can be enabled only in smooth graphics. Others are not supported at this moment.