ayham_d00100
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: last version
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Kindly note that since i bought the phone when i opened the box and take out my phone i found that there is dirt spot on the right side down of the screen when ever i clean it its comes again same spot same shape same size unfortunately i bought the phone from philippines and i live in qatar i cant send it back to philippines second thing i have problem in air trigger when ever i play and press it continually its start to flicker and its not stable kindly i need your help and advice
12 REPLIES 12

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ayham.d00100

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: last version
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Kindly note that since i bought the phone when i opened the box and take out my phone i found that there is dirt spot on the right side down of the screen when ever i clean it its comes again same spot same shape same size unfortunately i bought the phone from philippines and i live in qatar i cant send it back to philippines second thing i have problem in air trigger when ever i play and press it continually its start to flicker and its not stable kindly i need your help and advice

Asus rog phone 2 screen and air trigger deficit
You should contact the company who sold you the phone. Don't wait or use it.

ayham_d00100
Star II
I can't i already used it and i thought its just dirt but it was a definitive screen and my friend bought it for me from Philippines i still have invoice and box

ayham_d00100
Star II
If it under warranty they can send me the screen if they refused i want to buy new screen with frame from asus company i don't mind i want it to be fixed with air trigger

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ayham.d00100

If it under warranty they can send me the screen if they refused i want to buy new screen with frame from asus company i don't mind i want it to be fixed with air trigger

View post
You can always try and go to a local service centre where you are and see if they would do the repairs locally.
Otherwise, you would need to send it back to Phillipines so your friend can get it repaired there.
I don't think there's a problem with service centres locally as long the phone is not a Tencent model.