PUBG MOBILE 90 FPS SUPPORT FOR ASUS ROG PHONE 3

pritsunit21
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: INACTIVE FEATURE
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE 1.O LATEST VERSION
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why am I not able to see 90fps option in PUBG mobile? There are a lot of gamers who are already able tp see the 90fps in their phone. Is there anything i need to do to enable the feature? I have tried changing the fps in phone itself but still i didnt get the option.. please help
16 REPLIES 16

Craven
Rising Star II
Update was only for certain phone models, specifically, OnePlus. The 90 fps SHOULD be released by Tencent next update for the remaining capable phone models. It's best to not set any expectations though.

pritsunit21
Star II
PUBG Mobile is one of the top games since past couple of years.. we as a customer for ASUS buying a flagship gaming phone means we are expecting a superior and most satisfying gaming experience we can have in mobile gaming... It would not be correct if you tell a customer not to have expectations... ASUS must address this to game developers and 90fps should be made available for phones like ROG Phone... 90fps release was 1plus exclusive only for one month Aug 7 - Sept 6 2020. "Whats the point of buying a gaming phone when regular smartphones are able to provide better gaming experience?"

Craven
Rising Star II
pritsunit21

PUBG Mobile is one of the top games since past couple of years.. we as a customer for ASUS buying a flagship gaming phone means we are expecting a superior and most satisfying gaming experience we can have in mobile gaming... It would not be correct if you tell a customer not to have expectations... ASUS must address this to game developers and 90fps should be made available for phones like ROG Phone... 90fps release was 1plus exclusive only for one month Aug 7 - Sept 6 2020. "Whats the point of buying a gaming phone when regular smartphones are able to provide better gaming experience?"

View post
I'm just a messenger, dude. I got that info from Mod Anders from a past thread. While i do agree that we should get the best gaming experience in this ROG Phone 3, it's still gonna be up to the devs to implement the 90 fps and from what I've researched regarding the next update features, there's no mention of 90 fps anywhere in the changelog (yet). So I'm already disappointed about the fact that this phone wasn't included in the 90 fps list of devices to begin with and I'm definitely not gonna be surprised if it's still not in the next update.

pritsunit21
Star II
Thank you though... I hope they do provide 90fos option for ROG 3... Does anyone know if ASUS is working with Tencent/Pubg on this?