Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .32
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTEDal rSignal ops suddenly and come back in few seconds
49 REPLIES 49

budigonds
Star II
Can you also send me instructions on how to fix it
Before , im using rog 2 its fine with my 2 sim card
But now, in ROG 3 2 sim card problem, if i use 1 sim card its wotk and fine, but i need 2 sim card, olease fix this and PM me
Im from indonesian

zzzz657
Star I
I do have this problem also?
The new update did this before was stable

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I already have plenty of logs for this issue. I hope we can get it solved soon. Thanks!

hadaf_omid
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I already have plenty of logs for this issue. I hope we can get it solved soon. Thanks!

View post
I have similar issues but only happens when I turn on 5G, really want this issue to get solved

khawer_ahsan
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/104443#Comment_104443

I haven't heard any other ROG Phone 3 user reporting this yet. Since you have already tried everything we've asked you, I recommend contacting ASUS Service Center. Or the store you bought it from. If you've only had it for a couple of days, they might swap it out so you don't need to wait for repair.

View post
I am having the same issue, 2 days back i purchased Rog 3 global version 12gb/512gb version and using it in Saudi Arabia on STC network. Signal works with high speed on My old mobile but Rog 3 failed my expectations, sudden drop of signals every time, keeps connecting and disconnecting every 5 mins i have to keep toggling Airplane mode On/Off to refresh network signals, VoLTE not working on ROG3, everytime I call someone network switches from 5G/4G to H that results in bad call quality.