This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for solutions on how to overclock the processor to 3.4hz

jongayrat37
Star III

guys tell me please heard that you can overclock the processor to 3.4hz on Rog 3, where can I find this who can say?

5 REPLIES 5

MV
Rising Star II
jongayrat37

guys tell me please heard that you can overclock the processor to 3.4hz on Rog 3, where can I find this who can say?

Rooting gives you immense power over your device. Head over to XDA and help yourself.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
jongayrat37

You can use upto 3.9 ghz thats too without fan . Go to armory - goto the game which you want to play on 3.9 - goto scenario profile - click on hardcore gaming . Set gpu and cpu toh max and temperature to middle . You are good to go

jongayrat37
Star III
thanks, on XDA I did not find a kernel that overclocks my rog 3, there is a kernel not without overclocking they are friend.

MV
Rising Star II
jongayrat37

thanks, on XDA I did not find a kernel that overclocks my rog 3, there is a kernel not without overclocking they are friend.

View post
Then you probably wait for sometime. Device is fairly new and not much devs have their hands on it. It might take a while on XDA.