screenshot-20200922-003606272.jpg
screenshot-20200922-003306448.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
help my battery drain like hell rog 2
21 REPLIES 21

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

i nevet came sundhed does not autostart and i cant live without hotspot

View post
Sorry. I didn't understand the first part about the fitness app. Do you mean you didn't do it yet? If so, no problem, when you get time.
The hotspot/tethering does use alot of battery from the phone. I would recommend getting a modem router which allows you to have multiple device connecting to it. If that's not an option and you do decide to use the phone, you cant expect the same amount of battery juice though.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Osmak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116313#Comment_116313

Learn to use your phone and stop complaining...If you are smartphone illiterate why did you buy gaming phone ? Rog 2 works fine it's just people have no idea how to customise thier phones and then they buy gaming phone....it's like getting lucky and getting a superbike but the person only deserves moped...most of issues are because people are not smart enough to own gaming phone....battery will degrade over 1 year if u play 24/7..,.it's not rog 2 fault

View post
Can u tell me when i complained about battery? Why are you so dumb dude? What is missing in you? Eyes or lack of education? Don't know how to read? Don't be dumb like @ronald1985

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Osmak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116313#Comment_116313

Learn to use your phone and stop complaining...If you are smartphone illiterate why did you buy gaming phone ? Rog 2 works fine it's just people have no idea how to customise thier phones and then they buy gaming phone....it's like getting lucky and getting a superbike but the person only deserves moped...most of issues are because people are not smart enough to own gaming phone....battery will degrade over 1 year if u play 24/7..,.it's not rog 2 fault

View post
And i bought this phone in my money. Not from your dad's pocket. So i have all the right to get the best out of it. If something's wrong, people will definitely complain and let the mods know and that is why this community is for. Not for some wannabe mods and dumb fanboys like you. So stop MOCKING people and do ur freaking business.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116363#Comment_116363

And i bought this phone in my money. Not from your dad's pocket. So i have all the right to get the best out of it. If something's wrong, people will definitely complain and let the mods know and that is why this community is for. Not for some wannabe mods and dumb fanboys like you. So stop MOCKING people and do ur freaking business.

View post
Their business is to poke their nose into someones else business 😂😂

Not applicable
mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116363#Comment_116363

View post
Mr strange, you're gonna get a "warning post" from mods soon because of that but don't worry. This forum is useless as it is so if your account gets banned, just know that it was already useless and will stay useless until asus realise that doing this to rog 2 users is affecting their sales so boycott asus.