jogg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3 16/512
Firmware Version: .70
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bypass charging not working even if it is turned on still charging the battery. Any help? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi

How are you determining that bypass charging 'isnt working'?
The status bar will still display a charge icon, that is still correct.
Thanks.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Also, you may turn it off and then on and try again.
Let us know your results. Tks

Saifuddin
Zen Master III

CH_ASUS

Also, you may turn it off and then on and try again.

Let us know your results. Tks

View post
Yes sometimes we have to turn it off and onagain to make it work
I have a little request and lot of users will appreciate it that, instead of showing charging symbol with battery percentage with bypass charging enable , please change the way of presentation of that logo and give us a fixed notification that "bypass charging enabled" because when we use other companys charger than we cant differentiate that if bypass charging is working or just the phone is charging as usuall becoz other than asus charger , no others charger provides that hypercharge double lightning symbol
It will be good if no charging logo is showed when bypass charging is enabled to make it easier to know that phone is not charging

qwadserf
Star I
Hiya, the bypass charging is still not working, have tried cycling it on and off, but the phone still charges with bypass charging enabled. Any update to fix this?
Thanks!