Jatinder
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please give us a full description if you want our help. The headline doesn't tell me much.
Say what you have done, which app, does it work with another phone? The more information you can provide the better.

MV
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Please give us a full description if you want our help. The headline doesn't tell me much.

Say what you have done, which app, does it work with another phone? The more information you can provide the better.

View post
Having the same problem. I have missed many many messages from online merchants. But when a message is sent from a person I do receive them. Cannot disable dual 4g functionality as I use JIO sim as my 2nd number. Powermaster autostart set to initial config. Firmware is .58. messages are upto date.
Please share any insights. Never had this problem when I was using samsung, OnePlus or iphone. I have read many forums here. Seems like all asus phones have this or similar kind of issue.
@Anders_ASUS any insights on how it can be resolved.
My ROG 3 is still in return period. The issues on this phone weighs more than its cost. Black crush, green tint, this issue etc. Totally in dilemma on what to do.