This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker problem

psagar1913
Star II
In my phone speaker sound is too much low mean alway one speaker work and when i restart then both speaker work it software problem.in call i put on speaker at that time sound is toomuch low its like i hear without speaker sound.
7 REPLIES 7

MV
Rising Star II
psagar1913

That is not problem. The problem is when i am on call i try to put call on speaker ,it still at low volume like no speaker. When i restart the phone then it fine.but after some time again that problem i face.and alway upper speaker is on and lower is off in video at full volume i can even hear because of one speaker work.

View post
Thought of including that issue in this thread as its generally named speaker problem.

psagar1913
Star II
And another problem is when i attached earphone and i try to volume down or increase of music ,it always reduce or increase phone volume not music .i have to fist do manualy and then it work .

psagar1913
Star II
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113930#Comment_113930

Thought of including that issue in this thread as its generally named speaker problem.

View post
I pay 60000 for this phone sir . And i get this type of issues.i think that is no question here. How can i suggest this phone to someone with this issue.we have 2 speaker for louder sounds but phone does not give sound like one speaker at all.