This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 4 SUPPORT FOR MAX PRO M1 ?

dkcj
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??
screenshot-20200908-205335-7e3.png

24 REPLIES 24

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Sridharmani

Well but I can agree that after I updated to Pie my mobile is taking a high time to charge and fast discharge time...

View post
I don't have any slow charging issue in my device. My device fully charges at approximately the same time as the official charging time given by asus in the launch event (2:45 hours)

akshayladwa47
Star I
No it won't coz this SN636 from OEM itself quick charge feature is masked which reduces the price for asus so it won't support.

dkcj
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110728#Comment_110728

I don't have any slow charging issue in my device. My device fully charges at approximately the same time as the official charging time given by asus in the launch event (2:45 hours)

View post
Dude who tf are you ?
Everytime you comment in a thread and it is 100% biased in favour of the company and not as a general customer. A retard even likes that stupid comment everytime ! Do you get paid to do this stuff or are you just a mod ashamed to reply from your official mod account ??

dkcj
Star III
akshayladwa47

No it won't coz this SN636 from OEM itself quick charge feature is masked which reduces the price for asus so it won't support.

View post
Reduces the price ????
I bought my phone for 15k !

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dkcj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110744#Comment_110744

Dude who tf are you ?

Everytime you comment in a thread and it is 100% biased in favour of the company and not as a general customer. A retard even likes that stupid comment everytime ! Do you get paid to do this stuff or are you just a mod ashamed to reply from your official mod account ??

View post
1. I only post stuff based on my experience with the device.
2. I have reported a lot of bugs in the old zentalk app(which was fixed btw) and the only bug which hasn't fixed are low audio from the bottom speaker and frequent crashing of the launcher and battery drain during idle.
3. I have complained a lot of time about how the device interacts with the chrome app. The device frezes when we clear browsing history , cache and storage of chrome app in settings. My phone got into a bootloop when I tried to disable the chrome app (I had to hard reset my phone on order to recover it)
So,no I am not paid by asus to post comment like these and I post comments from my own experience.