This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU ASUS ( Max Pro M2 SWAP)

Pabel
Star III
Today I received a swap device from ASUS. On MAY 10th I faced the device brick issue due to system update build .73. From then, I checked here and there, got a post zentalk that not only me, many one facing this EMMC partition blocked issue. I saw a post from my Indian brother that, Asus planning to SWAP device with bricked one. So I twiited with mobile phone photo and @AsusIndia replied and took my device serial number etc.

And that time this man, Christine_ASUS came like an angel, he took all my details and did his part very well. It was complicated issue. I bought this from India and using it in Bangladesh. So, you guys can guess how much effort he did. seriously, I am inspired by him a lot. #Thank_you_man ❤️❤️❤️
I am really grateful to @asus @AsusIndia @GlobalBrandBD @asus Dhaka / Chittagong service center for providing me this device, it will help me a lot. I am really grateful to those who gave their effort to reach it to me. Thank you Everyone.
Request: My humble request to developers, please make sure we dont have to loose data anymore. We capture memories, important work file in this devices. From my previous device I lost almost 35GB of data , which was very important to me.
We have the trust in Asus. Hopefully ASUS will gain more peoples trust in upcoming days. Thank #Asus_Team
6 REPLIES 6

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
Pabel

Today I received a swap device from ASUS. On MAY 10th I faced the device brick issue due to system update build .73. From then, I checked here and there, got a post zentalk that not only me, many one facing this EMMC partition blocked issue. I saw a post from my Indian brother that, Asus planning to SWAP device with bricked one. So I twiited with mobile phone photo and @AsusIndia replied and took my device serial number etc.

photo6242349019431021141.jpg

And that time this man, Christine_ASUS came like an angel, he took all my details and did his part very well. It was complicated issue. I bought this from India and using it in Bangladesh. So, you guys can guess how much effort he did. seriously, I am inspired by him a lot. #Thank_you_man ❤️❤️❤️

I am really grateful to @Asus @AsusIndia @GlobalBrandBD @Asus Dhaka / Chittagong service center for providing me this device, it will help me a lot. I am really grateful to those who gave their effort to reach it to me. Thank you Everyone.

Request: My humble request to developers, please make sure we dont have to loose data anymore. We capture memories, important work file in this devices. From my previous device I lost almost 35GB of data , which was very important to me.

We have the trust in Asus. Hopefully ASUS will gain more peoples trust in upcoming days. Thank #Asus_Team

THANK YOU ASUS ( Max Pro M2 SWAP)
@Christine_ASUS Super cool.💙💙💙
Responds very well to all queries and discussions.
Deserves an appreciation thread , a raise and whatsoever possible promotion.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Anandu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34831/thank-you-asus-max-pro-m2-swap

View post
Yeah ,@Christine_ASUS is the only moderator who responds like a human and gives solutions to any issue.
Other moderator's only responds like a bot, because of that ,websites like puinikaweb misunderstands what the moderator said and writes an article about it.

Riju9547
Rising Star II
@Christine_ASUS is the best... I am totally agree with you other moderators are just bots...

Pabel
Star III
Anandu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34831/thank-you-asus-max-pro-m2-swap

View post
Definitely Bro, for the past four months, he gave me every updates about my swap device. How its going, how much progress is done. I am really so much grateful to him. Such a nice and cool person. ❤️