harsh0897
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 3
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I check no update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Everytime I check manually it shows it is upto date , I am using the Indian variant of the phone which come with global rom as mentioned above , but once a 0.32 update popped which had everything mentioned in the CN version so I did not bother to update it and now there is no trace of 0.32 update coming to my device , please SERIOUSLY look into the matter already the black crush issue and now this , I am really frustrated with the device
9 REPLIES 9

Jack2318
Star III
harsh0897

1. Model Name: Asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.25
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I check no update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Everytime I check manually it shows it is upto date , I am using the Indian variant of the phone which come with global rom as mentioned above , but once a 0.32 update popped which had everything mentioned in the CN version so I did not bother to update it and now there is no trace of 0.32 update coming to my device , please SERIOUSLY look into the matter already the black crush issue and now this , I am really frustrated with the device

No matter what I am not receiving the 0.32 update still stuck on 0.25
Same here buddy i am literally fed up MODS respond

gauravraja89
Star I
harsh0897

1. Model Name: Asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.25
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I check no update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

No matter what I am not receiving the 0.32 update still stuck on 0.25
Same problem

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @harsh0897,
OTA update may take time.
You can manually download the update, and also its easy.
ROG Phone 3 Driver & Tools | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS IndiaFirmware to update - Version WW-17.0823.2007.32

Jack2318
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi @harsh0897,

OTA update may take time.

You can manually download the update, and also its easy.

https://www.asus.com/in/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Phone-3/HelpDesk_Download/

Firmware to update - Version WW-17.0823.2007.32

View post
Please answer it completely , how was CN version of the rom PUSHED ON A WW rom ??? How can it happen