This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZenFone 5 of Android 10 stable

xupmvu
Rising Star II
Hello, I saw in the Chinese version of zentalk that the stable version of Android 10 of zenfone 5 seems to be gone, and it was officially called by Asus
Is it true?
Attach URL:https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/32946/%E8%8F%AF%E7%A2%A9%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8aosp%E9%96%8B%E7%99...

10 REPLIES 10

xupmvu
Rising Star II
There seems to be no stable version of android 10 + Zenui 6, the official confirmation is indeed not

saswinadi
Star I
Why is android 10 for asus zenfone 5 very take long time to be released ???...many cheap devices in the market already use android 10, very sad

DeadBoy
Star III
saswinadi

Why is android 10 for asus zenfone 5 very take long time to be released ???...many cheap devices in the market already use android 10, very sad

View post
Because ASUS doesn't want to work. Because they are not interested in it. Because they don't care about their target audience. Because they are not interested in our wishes. Because they produce smartphones for the tick. Because the ASUS division responsible for supporting and releasing smartphones is a piece of shit. I am becoming more and more convinced of this every day. All responses to Zentalk are of the same type, copied from a template, and do not help people solve any problems. Every post posted here remains unanswered by the developers.

xupmvu
Rising Star II
Someone in Taiwan complained to the consumer protection officer for the second time.
Hope for good results.