This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Kunai key remap!!

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Where is the key mapning for the bottoms not for the screen touch mode?!?! Atlest i want to be able to remap the keys.
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Are you talking about the M1 and M2 buttons? And what do you want to "remap" them to? I believe you have mentioned before that you want them to be recognized as Start & Select. If this is what you want then I can't say more than that I have already forwarded your request and that I haven't received any further information

AIXI
Star II
Any news on this??

The kunai gamepad is pretty much useless in its current state. A controller without start/select buttons just made that almost any controller compatible game can not be played.
I bought the kunai gamepad a few month ago I still can not play a single game with it, as I say before all the games or platforms, like xcloud, that I try need start/select buttons (like 99% of the controller compatible games) and a controller without them is useless.

Noix
Rising Star II
I use Google stadia and I have to use a cheap ipega, I can't use the Kunai gamepad, its useless without the select/start buttons.

AIXI
Star II
@Anders_ASUS
We are still waiting for a reply. In some post you said that this request was already being disccused but since then there is no other reply.

I can not see a single post in the forum with a good opinion of he kunai controller but a lot of them that indicate that is rather useless, since the mobile ROG phone 3 is just around the corner I have the felling that ROG just made an overprice and completely useless controller and then it abandon all the buyers that actually purchase it.