Sgt_Hobbes
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: AI2202
Firmware Version:WW_33.0804.2060.65
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: twice daily at least
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Anyone having issues with Bluetooth on the Zen phone 9 after the android 13 update? essentially whenever I get out of my car and the phone unexpectedly disconnects from Bluetooth my phone crashes to such a state where the screen won't turn on and it can't be restarted even with a long press for about 40 min. I drive an older VW from 2012 so maybe its blutooth version in the head unit. Luckly I have a seprate phone for work but either way this is an unacceptable bug that needs to be fixed
2 REPLIES 2

landsome
Rising Star II
Sgt Hobbes

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: AI2202
  2. Firmware Version:WW_33.0804.2060.65
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: twice daily at least
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Anyone having issues with Bluetooth on the Zen phone 9 after the android 13 update? essentially whenever I get out of my car and the phone unexpectedly disconnects from Bluetooth my phone crashes to such a state where the screen won't turn on and it can't be restarted even with a long press for about 40 min. I drive an older VW from 2012 so maybe its blutooth version in the head unit. Luckly I have a seprate phone for work but either way this is an unacceptable bug that needs to be fixed

Android 13 Bluetooth issue
Not with my car. It works fine.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.