Zenfone 9: conflict between 2 settings about notifications on lock screen
I have a strange issue with settings on my Zenfone 9. So, what I want to happen is:
- To be able to view my notifications on lock screen (both locked and unlocked state)
- Face Unlock phone
- Use gesture to access Home Screen after phone is unlocked with my face.
That means, that I need to adjust two settings:
- "Privacy - Notifications on Lock Screen" set to "Show all notifications content"
- "Security and Lock Screen - Face Recognition - Show Notifications" - "Show Notifications" set to ON (to allow gesture to enter Home Screen)
The issue is that these two settings interfere each other. As soon as I enable the 2nd option, the 1st option is set from "Show All" to "Detect Face to show all notifications" and vice versa.
Is it just me or others have the same issue? Any advice what's going on?
Appreciate any help. Thanks!
- Model Name: Zenfone 9
- Firmware Version: Android 12, WW_32.2050.2050.29
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: 100%