Wifi and hotspot error

My hotspot is not working and facing issues and wifi is also not responding please please help

Tagged:

Comments

• Ah, the blight that is the dreadful wifi error, it's basically like the 360 red ring of death at this point. The ROG Phone 5 seems to be the black sheep of the family.

Sadly, the only solution for this is to visit the service center and get a motherboard replacement as sooner or later the phone will shutdown and won't boot again.

Better backup whatever data you currently have and find a replacement while the service center orders the motherboard for replacement.

• Hello, Ashutosh Singh.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

• Same issue with me

• Hello, sauravsuman50796.

May I ask if your phone model is also ROG5?

I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

• Hello, sudirman06okt .

I am sorry for not being familiar with Indonesian, so I used Google translate to understand.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the model of your device and the issue details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

• Same problem happened with my phone suddenly 1 month after updating to Android 12 wifi and hotspot stopped working??

Will there be any software update from asus likely to come to solve the issue.

@ASUS Bot @ASUS Bot @ASUS Bot

• Hello, ut_123.

I have sent you a private message, could you please check and provide the model name and detailed information in the PM inbox?

Thank you.

• Hi, been facing the same issue of wifi and hotspot not working on my ROG PHONE 5S. Any help regarding this?

• Hi, facing the same issue here. My device is ROG 5s. Is it a software issue or hardware. How to solve this issue?

Please help regarding this.

• Same issue with me

• Hi all,

Please refer to the link for troub;eshooting the Wi-Fi related issue.

Meanwhile, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

• Same issue here.. cannot turn on wifi and hotspot error after update this november 2022

• Hello, ferrari_agoy.

May I ask if you have tried the troubleshooting steps I mentioned? Is there an inoperable part of the process?

Also, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

• Hello, Collin Koh.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps I mentioned? Is there an inoperable part of the process?

I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

Thank you.

• Last time i update system and now cannot use wifi or hotspot bcz cant turn it on...now i am so tired to bring this phone back to asus center which pretty far from place i lived, bcz this is will be the third time.. first issue with mobile data wont connect, then full death of the phone, now this fkn wifi and hotspot?... Dont have any phone but this,..

• Hello, Mantapstic.

We are sorry to hear about your device.

Please check the PM inbox in the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the serial number and RMA number.

I'll help you further by verifying the current problem and looking up your device's repair records.

Thank you.