Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.
If you encounter an error in Armoury Crate, please refer below to troubleshoot.
Please note the following items before the installation:
1. Ensure you have a stable internet connection, and do not use VPN.
2. Ensure your antivirus or optimizer software do not block any Armoury Crate processes.
3. If you have installed Armoury Crate before, ensure to use the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to make a completed uninstallation and a system reboot before a new installation.
4. Do not use a virtual platform like the Android emulator when installing Armoury Crate.
If you still encounter an installation issues, please download the Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool and follow the steps below to collect the logs and send them to ASUS customer service staff.
1.Unzip Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool.zip, double click to run LogToolLite.exe.
2.Check “Enable Log”.
3.Run the Armoury Crate Installer to reproduce the installation issue again .
4.Click on the “Package Log” button.
5.Wait until you see the notification “Done”.
6. Go back to the Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool folder, there you will find the file LogToolLiteLog_xxxxxxx(date and time).logE . Provide this file to ASUS customer service staff.
This may help you,
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.