This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTA San Andreas on ROG Phone 5s

kikiarrizal97
Star I
My ROG 5s won't launch most of Rockstar Games, especially GTA San Andreas. What should I do? Have you experienced the same problem?
3 REPLIES 3

Mysterio
Rising Star I
kikiarrizal97

My ROG 5s won't launch most of Rockstar Games, especially GTA San Andreas. What should I do? Have you experienced the same problem?

I did installed the San Andreas earlier, I can able to open and play it, but deleted in few minutes. I guess it made for small screen phones hence the graphics and resolution of GTA in ROG phone looks terrible. Changed the ingame screen & graphics settings but nothing works good

FunBike31
Community Legend I
kikiarrizal97

Bring out your old Android devices (2004 anyway lol), Rockstar to abandon native Android (apk) for quite a few years, it's off to a bad start or unofficial Apks, strongly not recommended unless you want to play Russian roulette with your safety.
The last official PlayStore update dates from 2019 for Android 10
There is a note at Rockstar here but no downloadable patch that matches that note!!!
Maybe from the game but if you're in A12 it's dead since it doesn't launch
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/7313204163347/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-Title-Update-N...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.