Unable to launch Asphalt 6 legends in ROG phone 5s, any solutions please.

Unable to launch Asphalt 6 legends in ROG phone 5s, any solutions please.

Comments

• FunBike31FunBike31 Level 4
    edited July 21

6!!!!!, 2010-2014!!!! and it's not Legend, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, it doesn't even exist on the store anymore. There was an unofficial v1.0.8 Fix for Android 11

9 is Legend

Good luck if someone is able to help you for a software that is 22 years old

• noellmnnoellmn Level 1

My bad sorry its Asphalt 9 Legends...

An essential information is missing, is it already launched on your Rog 5s, if so in Android 11, in 12?

I don't think I'm going to help you much because I don't play with it, I can give you the following info.

Is your Country supported and if it was supported for Russia and Belarus, Gameloft has suspended all these activities

A very large number of players of all brands have the same problem after the Android 12 update and others since the middle of July, I have not seen a single solution, clear cache and data, uninstall / reinstall the application does not seem work and Gameloft seems mute

sorry

The crash seems to be related to Adding and updating all cars, routes and careers to update 25 which was pushed in July

• noellmnnoellmn Level 1

I mean the game don't even launch, but thanks for replying appreciate it. Lets see if Gameloft comes up with a solution for it.

Yes I understood correctly, it is not a bug after the launch but at startup, the other cases seen on xiaomi, lenovo, oppo, poco and others are very identical

• Hi noellmn,

Can you share a video for the same with the software version mentioned.

I am playing the game on ROG Phone 5 just fine.

• noellmnnoellmn Level 1

Its fixed now, I did drop a message to Gameloft and they rolled out a hot fix which resolved the problem.