cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decrease In Performance in Android 12

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Hi Moderators,
I have recently seen that after upgrading to android 12 there is a huge lag in the games, which never happened in the case of android 11. Is there any valid reason for such a downgrade in performance? I recently have got the motherboard changed from 8Gb to 16Gb. Yesterday I downgraded to android 11, I felt everything was so smooth and refined. Also if you do suggesting me to downgrade back to android 11, as the service centre guy mentioned, can you make an option available that permanently stops the annoying force updates of android 12? The notifications to update irritate me a lot when I restart my phone though I had disabled the auto software download.

8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ReaperZ_Wolf,
While you might be facing lag on your phone. It would be of great help if you can share some more details which would help me evaluate and highlight ahead.
Game name - The more the better
Fps seen
Settings used on game
If sufficient RAM is available and restart applied after fresh start
Any troubleshooting done

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Game Name- COD, Profile Used in Armour Crate- Official COD Balanced Profile.
screenshot-20220707-101138164.jpg
screenshot-20220707-101125147.jpg
screenshot-20220707-101105823.jpg

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Its constant 845Mhz. Even with all the settings at max. Sometimes during game start it shows 1.31Ghz but after that during the play its 845Mhz only throughout.

ludecan
Star I
Hey man check these out http://imgur.com/a/kpU4zfW
Not perfect either but I'm getting a lot better performance with these settings than with gaming mode or x-mode