Android 12 limiting multi-core performance

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 5 (8/128)
  2. Firmware Version: Version WW-31.0810.1226.91
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: while gaming
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Apex legends mobile (1.0.1576.717)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

This is the multi-core performance on Android 11

This is the multi-core performance on Android 12

Please suggest a way to downgrade to Android 11

Comments

• FunBike31FunBike31 Level 4

I'm still on Android 11 so I can't tell you, it seems there is a problem to go back to 11 since the last firmware 12 version .91, maybe someone succeeded or a moderator for say if it is possible or not.

I'm posting just to say that without having identical battery charge levels, system temperature and services/application in progress between the two tests, these two screens are null and void.

I easily get the same scores as yours if the temperature and the load are different with Android 11 and much better scores with a temperature controlled at 19° departure

Example, 3031 at 35°, 2841 at 40°, 3257° at 24° and 3296 at 19°, with a battery charge of 90% impossible to obtain this with 15% battery for example.

With or without Armory Create, X mode or not the results are similar, the lower the temperature, the better the results

I didn't try at 50° I don't want to destroy my Wifi :) but I think the result would be close to 2200

• But mine is good at Android 12, 8gb 128gb storage, check screen shot

• Vijay1121Vijay1121 Level 1
  • .91 same as yours