Happink
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 5s 16GB/256GO
Firmware Version: updated
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It happens a few hours ago, i was eating then all of a sudden my phone went off. At first i thought it had just gone into sleep mode so i tried to wake it up but nothing happened. I then thought that the problem could be the battery, so i plugged the cable like usual when i want to recharge it, but, as you might expected, it didn't change anything. Its not booting, I can't even see at which percent of charge it is
I decided to leave my phone 1 hour alone while it was charging, and i used this time for searching solutions on internet. Some said to hold button for at least 15 seconds, so i tried when an hours has passed, but nothing at all. I forgot to specify that it never vibrated during all these tries
So if someone know what the problem is, or how i can resolve it i will be very thankful, maybe someone else is in the same case as me
2 REPLIES 2

rStar
Rising Star II
What the.....
5s series also comes with faulty Mainboard !!

ZT-5926e239
Star III
Happink

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 5s 16GB/256GO
  2. Firmware Version: updated
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

It happens a few hours ago, i was eating then all of a sudden my phone went off. At first i thought it had just gone into sleep mode so i tried to wake it up but nothing happened. I then thought that the problem could be the battery, so i plugged the cable like usual when i want to recharge it, but, as you might expected, it didn't change anything. Its not booting, I can't even see at which percent of charge it is

I decided to leave my phone 1 hour alone while it was charging, and i used this time for searching solutions on internet. Some said to hold button for at least 15 seconds, so i tried when an hours has passed, but nothing at all. I forgot to specify that it never vibrated during all these tries

So if someone know what the problem is, or how i can resolve it i will be very thankful, maybe someone else is in the same case as me

My Rog Phone 5s doesn't launch anymore
Bring it to a service center, I bet its motherboard problem, all ROG units from 2 to 3 and 5 all has this problem, they said shorted motherboard or some sort.
Hope you still have warranty because they will ask the repair cost at almost same price when you bought it.