Weird Issues after update '.158'
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG 3
- Firmware Version: Not Showing in settings
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: 24*7
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
My phone was working perfectly fine up until the update ending with '.158' was installed. There are 2 major issue I have noticed and they're both pretty weird.
1. The side mounted USB port allows for the headphone to be connected and works perfectly when a headphone is connected but as soon as I connect the charging cable to it, it starts charging for a mili second and immediately stops charging. It gives the idea as if the port or the charger is busted.
However, the charger works perfectly in the bottom port and charges the phone.
2. Snapchat and Instagram have stopped recording videos in-app. Whenever I try to record a video through any of them, the app just clicks a picture instead. Also video calls on both app results in the person I am calling not being able to see my face.
However the problem seems to be only in these 2 apps since video calls work in Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. I am using latest updated versions of both apps.
Hopefully it's just a bug and can be resolved via an update but I'd appreciate any thoughts given as to why is this happening.