This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS sourcing a battery.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I was wondering when looking for a battery for the Rog3 that it was not really accessible compared to the previous generation. Now when you live in India I can see prices for the parts, but what about people in the rest of the world? Lets say for instance I wanted a new battery in a year or so, where would I have to buy that part? I find it odd because I can find rog3 screens, but not batteries.

2 REPLIES 2

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

I was wondering when looking for a battery for the Rog3 that it was not really accessible compared to the previous generation. Now when you live in India I can see prices for the parts, but what about people in the rest of the world? Lets say for instance I wanted a new battery in a year or so, where would I have to buy that part? I find it odd because I can find rog3 screens, but not batteries.

ASUS sourcing a battery.
Hello, so I'm in the UK & I recently got a battery for my Rog phone 3 from eBay. It was £19. Brand new & original. I couldn't find it anywhere else. Also, the seller who had the battery I had to ask them to order it in. It took them about 1 month to source it (from China or Taiwan I guess?)

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Danishblunt

ASUS sourcing a battery.
Original Battery for any model can be ordered/accessible at Asus Authorised service centres, After the model is released.
Thanks!