This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Im Screen Record my PUBG, I dont hear microphone voice. Why??

shaifulbaktiya9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequency
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Screen Recoder & PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Question:
screenshot-20210603-150113253.jpg
When Im Screen Record my PUBG, I dont hear microphone voice. Already select microphone at screen recorder setting but still dont hear my voice. ASUS please help me solve this problem. This is very big issue. I cant make PUBG Content because of this. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@shaifulbaktiya95 @ghyzriellgalez06 The next FOTA update will address this issue. When the update arrives, please test the screen recorder and get back to me with your results. Thanks for reporting this. 🙂

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

shaifulbaktiya9
Star II
When Im screen recording PUBG Gameplay, Dont hear my voice, just hear internal sound only. Already turn on microphone audio but still didnt hear my voice. Im using wire headphone to screen record internal sound and microphone sound. Asus Rog phone 2 didt face this problem but Rog 5 have this problem. Asus please fix this. Its important.
screenshot-20210518-112733646.jpg

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Same her brother. In call of duty mobile also. When recording with microphone audio on. It does not record the microphone sound. Glad you brought it up here. I have the same issue. But in other games such as mobilr legends. The microphone recording works well, although I cannot boost the sound with a speaker booster when playing mobile legends. The speaker booster works only with CODM and PUBG

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
I have the same issue. But playing with MLBB. Recording with microphone is working.

shaifulbaktiya9
Star II
ghyzriellgalez06

I have the same issue. But playing with MLBB. Recording with microphone is working.

View post
I should buy iphone instead of this ROG. Useless. Rog 2 more better than Rog 5.