System: Window 10
Battery or AC:
Model: R452u
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Is it a good idea to clone the existing OS to SSD or to install a new OS into it?
If yes, then please guide me on how to migrate genuine OS from a C: drive to a newly installed SSD.
In case a fresh installation is suggested then please help me on how I can install the already installed OS present in the C drive to SSD.
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
shashikant.tripathi187
  1. System: Window 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: R452u
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Is it a good idea to clone the existing OS to SSD or to install a new OS into it?

If yes, then please guide me on how to migrate genuine OS from a C: drive to a newly installed SSD.

In case a fresh installation is suggested then please help me on how I can install the already installed OS present in the C drive to SSD.

Migrating OS to SSD
If you lots of programs and saved lots of personal files in your old ssd , then you can migrate existing OS to new SSD by using free migration software namely aomei
Free OS Migration Software: Migrate OS to SSD without Reinstallation (diskpart.com)
How to clone a Windows 10 hard drive to a new SSD using Macrium Reflect • Pureinfotech

If you have very less programs installed in your existing os , then its better to install new windows 10 edition may 2021 edition to your new ssd.
you need to download the windows 10 may 2021 iso file and then make bootable usb pendrive.
you should download windows 10 May 2021 from Microsoft website by using android phone via chrome browser