xerodoom
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5 16 256
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My rog 5 recently stopped charging and upon further testing, the cable works fine and the power brick is the only thing not working. Tested on multiple cables and phones.
Now if I bring it to an Asus service Center, do I need to bring everything including all accessoriew, box and charger and phone? Or just the charger and receipt will do? I am in the Philippines and I am not sure what to do as nobody is answering the online chat right now.

To whoever who can answer my question thanks!
1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
xerodoom

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 5 16 256
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: today
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My rog 5 recently stopped charging and upon further testing, the cable works fine and the power brick is the only thing not working. Tested on multiple cables and phones.

Now if I bring it to an Asus service Center, do I need to bring everything including all accessoriew, box and charger and phone? Or just the charger and receipt will do? I am in the Philippines and I am not sure what to do as nobody is answering the online chat right now.

To whoever who can answer my question thanks!

rog 5 charger not working
No need to take along the whole accessories and box.
You can just take your original charging adaptor with original USB cable along with original bill and show them how it is not working.
Accessories hold 6 months warrenty and so service centre will replace that charger free for you if they found it faulty.