This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive screen while on call(turned off proximity sensor)

wrinston24
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: 9
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone/ Contact
Problem:-
#Whenever i recieve a call/ Call Someone from my side, the entire Phone screen becomes unresponsive just showing the Call Screen and that's it. I can't use navigation buttons, End call or any other button. Nor can i drag down the Upper Shade. The Call goes right, sound works ok. Just the Screen becomes unresponsive (doesn't turn black) I have to wait until the call ends(that's The other person ends the call and Caller screen Goes away) or i have to force shut down it. I have tried everything possible like checking the proximity sensor(which for some reason was unresponsive and doesn't work and which worked fine just days ago, So i turned it off thinking the problem would go. But it persists), tried Factory reset, updating Phone And Contact Apps and Clearing Cache and Storage, and Safe Mode too only to find my phone in same condition. I tried everything i could find on internet and so i am here looking for some suggestions.
# Rest of The Time Device Performance Is 'A' Class. just during calls the problem occurs Or I should say just On Call Screen this problem occurs.
Please Help!
1 REPLY 1

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India