Kunai Gamepad 3 on ROG Phone 2 - Connection & Joystick Sensitivity

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 2 with Kunai Gamepad 3
  2. Firmware Version: Latest, not sure where to look for it.
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin Impact & PUBG Mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I had my Kunai Gamepad 3 few months ago, it was working fine during initial times. Recently I face a major issue is the unstable connection between the controllers & phone. Im using USB mode. During the gameplay, the connection will on & off itself without taking off the controller. While my character is running in the game but it suddenly standing still, then i noticed the connection of controller is off. It happens so often & makes me feel irritating. is there any patch or method to fix it?

Another issue is right joystick will automatically click on the screen without i touch it. it seems like the joystick is malfunctioning. should i or can i claim it from dealer?

Since the days i bought the gamepad, updating firmware is quite a pain. as it takes many attempts to complete, and there is no way to uninstall & reinstall the firmware. is there a way to do so?

When i connect the controller with phone, i cannot use headphone thru 3.5mm jack at aero activecooler accessories. is this a default setting or any method to resolve it?

Thank you very much.

Tagged:

Comments