nalin_kanaujia
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_ZO1RD
Firmware Version: 123
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the new 123, update, wired earphones, although plugged in properly work erratically. When you use whatsapp call or video, they don't work at all. Whilst using normal call or Amazon prime music, only one side of the earphones work. I thought there was an issue with my earphones at first but then I tried 3 other earphones and it's the same result with all of them.
Please fix the bug, Asus. It's a very basic functionality.

1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
nalin.kanaujia

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_ZO1RD
  2. Firmware Version: 123
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Since the new 123, update, wired earphones, although plugged in properly work erratically. When you use whatsapp call or video, they don't work at all. Whilst using normal call or Amazon prime music, only one side of the earphones work. I thought there was an issue with my earphones at first but then I tried 3 other earphones and it's the same result with all of them.

Please fix the bug, Asus. It's a very basic functionality.

Earphones working erratically
Everything seems to be working great with my 5z so i can say its not a bug but It seems something is wrong with your 3.5 mm headphone jack try to clear the debris/dirt inside the jack by sucking all the dust or by applying some cotton on tooth pith and cleaning it by inserting in remember to do it gently and see if that helps.
Ifnot than try SIMMI test and see if that gets passed
Open calculator > press .12345+= > single test >headset test/headset mic test> see if test pass or fails.
If test fails than definetly its hardware issue which will be fixed when you take your device to nearest service.
Note :- please dont forget to backup imp data and also click some pictures of your device before you submit it to repair centre
Thanks!