Did you mean: 

Wifi quick tile - a not very important bug

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zen6
Firmware Version: 137
Rooted or not: no
I've noticed that when I am connected to a vpn (proton vpn to be exact) on mobile and then I connect to wifi, the wifi quick tile will say connected but no internet (even though internet actually is working). If I toggle the vpn off and then on, that notice goes away. To be clear, everything functions as it should it is just that the quick tile gives an incorrect error message. (I know in the example below it is a hotel wifi but it happens anywhere)
screenshot-20210329-062526675.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
skylerwolfe

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: zen6
  2. Firmware Version: 137
  3. Rooted or not: no

I've noticed that when I am connected to a vpn (proton vpn to be exact) on mobile and then I connect to wifi, the wifi quick tile will say connected but no internet (even though internet actually is working). If I toggle the vpn off and then on, that notice goes away. To be clear, everything functions as it should it is just that the quick tile gives an incorrect error message. (I know in the example below it is a hotel wifi but it happens anywhere)

screenshot-20210329-062526675.jpg

Wifi quick tile - a not very important bug
I can't replicate this on my device. I'll send you a PM with log instructions so you can capture why this is happening to your device

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A future update will make sure the quick tile menu updates every time you pull it down so this "bug" doesn't happen again.
Thank you for your help!