adrianftodievadrianftodiev Level 1
edited April 27 in ROG Phone 2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_I001DE
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: RECENTLY
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): GARMIN CONNECT

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I recently purchased the second Garmin fenix watch. I have a Garmin fenix 3 which I hardly connected it to the phone, when I bought the phone last year. Today, I got a new watch, Garmin fenix 5x Plus. I had troubles connecting it to the phone. I read all the methods of connection, I applied the most reasonable ones, without success. I even disconnected my fenix 3 from the phone, I deleted it from BT history/cache. Now, I am not able to connect either of them. The watches show a 6 digits pairing PIN. The phone is not able to get pass the connection options (see picture). Regardless of what I choose or not, it simply doesn't connect with the watches. All other devices can connect without a problem. With the laptop was easy, I just clicked OK on both of them, to confirm that is the same PIN. I am seriously thinking to jump.back to Samsung if ASUS cannot fix this connectivity issue. It seems that I am not the only one complaining about BT connectivity.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.