sahil9march2003
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Pubg mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hello i am in a desperate need of hardcore advanced profile for my asus rog phone 3 for playing pubg mobile.
1> i need a full power efficient profile for gaming for extended period of gaming.
2> A semi power efficient and hardcore typiish profile for performance and a little bit of extended period of gaming.
Last> A full extreme gaming performance profile for custom matches in pubg ( battery is not a priority).
All the profiles need to be told without the presence of aero active cooler
Plzzz thanks
A beast(asus rog phone3) user

========================================

4 REPLIES 4

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Sell this rog3 and buy iphone for custom matches . Btw my phone lags a lot nowadays

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
sahil9march2003

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Pubg mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hello i am in a desperate need of hardcore advanced profile for my asus rog phone 3 for playing pubg mobile.

1> i need a full power efficient profile for gaming for extended period of gaming.

2> A semi power efficient and hardcore typiish profile for performance and a little bit of extended period of gaming.

Last> A full extreme gaming performance profile for custom matches in pubg ( battery is not a priority).

All the profiles need to be told without the presence of aero active cooler

Plzzz thanks

A beast(asus rog phone3) user

========================================

Asus rog phone 3 hardcore tuning profile
For 1 and Last,max everything up on hardcore tuning,but it might throttle since it won't allow the temperatures to rise because of no cooler
And for battery efficiency,don't even touch X mode,just play normally and will last quite long but without the same performance
Also don't make a mistake and sell this,buy a cooler when you have the chance and unlock it's beastly performance to the max

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi sahil9march2003,
A cooler fan is always recommended to keep the temp in check. Long exposure to extreme temp may age the device. The internal system of ROG Phone 3 is quite good to give performance and at the same keep temp in check.
Certain level as you already know can be unlocked only with fan
As GREEKLEADER, rightly mentioned all the points.
Battery and Gaming can't go hand in hand if you max out everything.

yosef019
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi sahil9march2003,

A cooler fan is always recommended to keep the temp in check. Long exposure to extreme temp may age the device. The internal system of ROG Phone 3 is quite good to give performance and at the same keep temp in check.

Certain level as you already know can be unlocked only with fan

As GREEKLEADER, rightly mentioned all the points.

Battery and Gaming can't go hand in hand if you max out everything.

View post
hello so will i able to use level 3 performance with my own fan in future? or lock/trotle it if device rearch say 50C anyway it dim screen
i have black shark cooler with case i dont want remove case and atach asus fan for every time i want play with level 3 temp limit
will be able to unlock it with warning or without in next update? @ARP_ASUS
why this feature on on rog 2 and rog 3 with better cooling its locked?