This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 6Z Stuck at " Powered By Android " Screen after Android 11 Update Package Install

I was trying to update the phone and I reboot it got stuck at this black screen with a very dim logo of android and keeps on blinking.
so far I've tried:
1) Volume+power up key
2) Volume down+power key
3)Phone is not getting recognized
Please Help 😞
8 REPLIES 8

Josantos17
Star III
It happen with me too. I updated to android 11 and after like 3 or 4 day it it turn off by it self and when I try to turn it on, it just got stuck in the boot screen. Now it won't turn on

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sumanthspeed4535

I was trying to update the phone and I reboot it got stuck at this black screen with a very dim logo of android and keeps on blinking.

so far I've tried:

1) Volume+power up key

2) Volume down+power key

3)Phone is not getting recognized

Please Help 😞

Asus Zenfone 6Z Stuck at " Powered By Android " Screen after Android 11 Update Package Install
Josantos17

It happen with me too. I updated to android 11 and after like 3 or 4 day it it turn off by it self and when I try to turn it on, it just got stuck in the boot screen. Now it won't turn on

View post
Can you please
let me know where you're from
record with another device and show me the device behavior and how you're trying to reach recovery mode
[ZenFone] How to do hardware reset on your phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThanks!

Josantos17
Star III
I'm from the US

Josantos17
Star III
I'm from the US.