Did you mean: 

Pubg desynchronizations on ROG Phone 3

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not:unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!!!
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)

In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.

When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.

After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.

( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )
This starts making no sense when I tell you that I get a ping of 20 ms in middle east servers and still face the same issue and I get a ping of 80 ms-120 ms in asian servers and it desyncs even more!
I could upload a video clip as proof of what I have claimed to have experienced while gaming on ROG 3.
5 REPLIES 5

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Ullas

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not:unrooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!!!
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)

In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.

After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.

( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

This starts making no sense when I tell you that I get a ping of 20 ms in middle east servers and still face the same issue and I get a ping of 80 ms-120 ms in asian servers and it desyncs even more!

I could upload a video clip as proof of what I have claimed to have experienced while gaming on ROG 3.

Upload a clip for proof and maybe I can help you with a solution, because I play on Ultra HD with 90 fps and on any ping lower than 80 ms I see no problems like yours
So maybe I can help

botboy444
Zen Master I
Ullas

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not:unrooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!!!
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM

I'm gonna guess it's because other players have such high ping, whenever I play I always have 280+ms ping because, being in Aus, it auto set my server to the middle east which I can't change

UllU
Star III
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43140/pubg-desynchronizations-on-rog-phone-3

I'm gonna guess it's because other players have such high ping, whenever I play I always have 280+ms ping because, being in Aus, it auto set my server to the middle east which I can't change

View post
It could be so in some cases, but you can't understand what experience I am talking about unless I provide visuals or somehow you could get to play on my device (the video clip, I will soon upload. File size was massive, going to crop them into shorter clippings, compress and upload).

halwestagar
Star II
I have the same problem as you
The Asus must solve it