Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX30UAK
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi there, my laptop is suffering from mouse problems. Windows update says it's failed to update a driver and will try again. Postponing this action doesn't seem to make any difference. I can't see which one it is but I suspect it isn't helping. I have run the Asus Live update and Intel driver and support utility. All appears ok. I use two external monitors as well as the laptop screen. Have done for over a year but this problem has only started over the past few months but seems to be getting worse. Hope you can help! Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
trudygold
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX30UAK
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi there, my laptop is suffering from mouse problems. Windows update says it's failed to update a driver and will try again. Postponing this action doesn't seem to make any difference. I can't see which one it is but I suspect it isn't helping. I have run the Asus Live update and Intel driver and support utility. All appears ok. I use two external monitors as well as the laptop screen. Have done for over a year but this problem has only started over the past few months but seems to be getting worse. Hope you can help! Thanks.

Mouse wireless jumpy and lagging
if your wireless mouse comes with Driver cd means, then install that driver, and block the driver updating through windows update.
Normally wireless mouse connects with laptop or motherboard Bluetooth device, not from a wifi connection.
check that the Bluetooth device in your laptop having the correct driver,
check your smartphone able to connect via the Bluetooth device of your laptop perfectly

trudygold
Star I
thanks will try it.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello trudygold,
May you double confirm the model name?
and if you use plug in mouse instead of wireless one, does the issue happen?
how about touchpad?
Thank you.

annettecm904
Star II
I had a similar problem and just replaced my mouse