This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective screen?

Verg
Star I
Hi, I recently mentioned here about my ZenFone 7(non pro) having some sort of two tone colour shimming at an angle, which I was told was normal, i was not to bothered with it at the time because it couldn't be seen directly head on, however in the last couple of days it can be seen at virtually any angle including directly head on, it's like a red and green tint, red at the sides and green in the middle, it can be seen mostly on light colours like whites and pretty much any brightness, the refresh rate doesn't seem to have any effect on it and night light is turned off, no tinkering in splendid works ethier.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Verg

Hi, I recently mentioned here about my ZenFone 7(non pro) having some sort of two tone colour shimming at an angle, which I was told was normal, i was not to bothered with it at the time because it couldn't be seen directly head on, however in the last couple of days it can be seen at virtually any angle including directly head on, it's like a red and green tint, red at the sides and green in the middle, it can be seen mostly on light colours like whites and pretty much any brightness, the refresh rate doesn't seem to have any effect on it and night light is turned off, no tinkering in splendid works ethier.

Defective screen?
Maybe we're not talking about the same thing. Take a picture of it and upload it here