cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto rotate issue

R_2
Rising Star II
Hi
When i do smmi test for auto rotate sensor (GSensor Test), Z+ is filled when the phone is placed on flat surface, without moving it. There's something wrong. I also face issues with auto rotation. Sometimes it doesn't work or it's a bit slow. Other times always works well. Please test it yourself and write here if you face the same thing. Please @Anders_ASUS take a look about it. I think there is something to fix

Sorry for my english
16 REPLIES 16

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Yup same here, me too have noticed in 5z, but i guess u have done it wrong, u have to rotate device to match those axis, in my case Z- didn't match. I always used to complain about auto-rotation issue in 5z. @Anders_ASUS

R_2
Rising Star II
sidarya31

Yup same here, me too have noticed in 5z, but i guess u have done it wrong, u have to rotate device to match those axis, in my case Z- didn't match. I always used to complain about auto-rotation issue in 5z. @Anders_ASUS

View post
But the aces shouldn't be filled when the device is placed on flat surface? I don't know... Anyway, there's something wrong with auto rotate

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS please throw some light on this issue. And if bug exists please ask deb team to address it soon. Thanks 😊

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi R.
I can hardly recognize your issue because the video there is no gesture in the video. Can you provide me the video with your hand gesture and the screen?

Hi friends,
To exclude personal hardware issue, I would like everyone who encounter similar situation to provide me further information. Kindly rely in order as below:
1. SMMI test result in V99
(a) Can't show the mark on X+/X-/Y+/Y-/Z+/Z-/other situation
(b) Show the mark on X+/X-/Y+/Y-/Z+/Z-/other situation while the device is flat
2. SMMI test result in V110
(a) Can't show the mark on X+/X-/Y+/Y-/Z+/Z-/other situation
(b) Show the mark on X+/X-/Y+/Y-/Z+/Z-/other situation while the device is flat
3. The current issue frequency in V110

#SMMI test 
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>GSensor Test