Phone screen blacks out and restarts during charging
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus rog phone 2
- Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2009.49
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: random but more frequently when the display frequency is 90hz or 120hz
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): It's random and mostly happens during charging the phone not related to any specific app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I am frequently facing the problem of phone screen turning black during charging and phone gets heated.This issue is more frequently seen in 90hz and 120hz display frequency, but also quite inherent in 60 jz default frequency
In some random cases the phone even turns off while charging.
Also phone heats up a lot during charging.
Tried doing safe mode, Factory Reset and SMMI basic tests as suggested by support.
How do I get my phone replaced?
I see it's a hardware issue as per other posts.