This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't buy Asus stuff specially Smartphones

mukuldev_verma2
Star II
On 10th December 2019, I purchased Asus rog phone 2.
(1) 2 months later i'e February 2020, first time I faced problem was of screen gone blank.
(2) In March after upgrading to A10, battery was draining too fast and heating issue also rises.
(3) in May my properly working USB cable was unable to do fast charge.
(4) In August and faced a new issue of Random switching off the phone in a loop of 4-5 times in a span of 24 hours. And within a week same problem occurred and again Submitted the device to service center.
(5) in September while using my phone it got too heated up and back side their is a metal part got melted.
(6) in October after repair once again phone got heated up and metal part melted.
(7) in November again Restarting problem came in front of me, with a new issue which is internet is running for many other apps but not for games. And overnight charging is also not working.
And as you see I visited service centre for more than 7-9 times and every month seeing new issue is quite awful. And now on can't trust to buy Asus products.

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable
mukuldev.verma22

On 10th December 2019, I purchased Asus rog phone 2.

(1) 2 months later i'e February 2020, first time I faced problem was of screen gone blank.

(2) In March after upgrading to A10, battery was draining too fast and heating issue also rises.

(3) in May my properly working USB cable was unable to do fast charge.

(4) In August and faced a new issue of Random switching off the phone in a loop of 4-5 times in a span of 24 hours. And within a week same problem occurred and again Submitted the device to service center.

(5) in September while using my phone it got too heated up and back side their is a metal part got melted.

(6) in October after repair once again phone got heated up and metal part melted.

(7) in November again Restarting problem came in front of me, with a new issue which is internet is running for many other apps but not for games. And overnight charging is also not working.

And as you see I visited service centre for more than 7-9 times and every month seeing new issue is quite awful. And now on can't trust to buy Asus products.

Don't buy Asus stuff specially Smartphones
Welcome to the family. Same thing with me, i visited service center for more than 3 times and my issue is still there, no point of blaming asus, its all asus fanboys and wannabemods who made asus think that they can get away with giving us a broken phone. Whenever i posted a serious issues, at least 1 fanboy pops up outta nowhere telling me that other phones consist of this issue too. DUDE I PAID ASUS NOT OTHER COMPANIES LIKE SERIOUSLY, and mods never replied to those threads because they knew asus fanboys got them covered and now today those fanboys should be blamed for all this mess today. This phone is just an year old and its working worse than my 3 year old oneplus 6.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @mukuldev.verma22,
Can you please check your DM and share your details.

kadib001
Star II
still bad reputation and bad service since rog phone 1

mukuldev_verma2
Star II
kadib001

still bad reputation and bad service since rog phone 1

View post
Maybe yes man