PUBG MOBILE 90 FPS SUPPORT FOR ASUS ROG PHONE 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.78
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: INACTIVE FEATURE
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE 1.O LATEST VERSION

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Why am I not able to see 90fps option in PUBG mobile? There are a lot of gamers who are already able tp see the 90fps in their phone. Is there anything i need to do to enable the feature? I have tried changing the fps in phone itself but still i didnt get the option.. please help

Comments

• Update was only for certain phone models, specifically, OnePlus. The 90 fps SHOULD be released by Tencent next update for the remaining capable phone models. It's best to not set any expectations though.

• PUBG Mobile is one of the top games since past couple of years.. we as a customer for ASUS buying a flagship gaming phone means we are expecting a superior and most satisfying gaming experience we can have in mobile gaming... It would not be correct if you tell a customer not to have expectations... ASUS must address this to game developers and 90fps should be made available for phones like ROG Phone... 90fps release was 1plus exclusive only for one month Aug 7 - Sept 6 2020. "Whats the point of buying a gaming phone when regular smartphones are able to provide better gaming experience?"

• I'm just a messenger, dude. I got that info from Mod Anders from a past thread. While i do agree that we should get the best gaming experience in this ROG Phone 3, it's still gonna be up to the devs to implement the 90 fps and from what I've researched regarding the next update features, there's no mention of 90 fps anywhere in the changelog (yet). So I'm already disappointed about the fact that this phone wasn't included in the 90 fps list of devices to begin with and I'm definitely not gonna be surprised if it's still not in the next update.

• Thank you though... I hope they do provide 90fos option for ROG 3... Does anyone know if ASUS is working with Tencent/Pubg on this?

• Duds, u need to unlock with hex editor and select ultra HD ultra 90 fps. They (asus) no time for contact the publisher for adding this feature fror rog phone.

• @hermantan89 i have seen the videos getting 90fps with hexeditor.. but that puts me in a risk of getting my account banned... Whick I definitely dont want... (Addressed to ASUS) If this is the kind of customer service that ASUS Will provide i believe this is the last ROG phone I'll be buying...

• pritsunit21pritsunit21 Level 1
    edited October 2020

@Gustav_ASUS please check if there is any info on this...

• As you know, of all the mobile gaming brands, Asus is the weakest post-purchase support (AC Nielsen survey, 2019). These are facts, which you should consider before buying. This phone is actually not recommended for amateurs.

• 90 fps can be enabled only in smooth graphics. Others are not supported at this moment.

• Lol. You say that phrase like it's already accessible for us ROG Phone users. If that's the case, why do posts like this even exist?

• @badral07 that option is not available yet for ROG phone which is why i posted this... However i also use Beta version PUBGM... Yesterday (10/18/2020) there was a update which displayed the option of 90fps. so i believe in next season 90fps will be made available for ROG users...

• I had contacted them and they told me that will be available on the phone soon

• badral07badral07 Level 1
    edited October 2020

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I've been able to play on 90fps from august on my rog 3 and thats when I bought the phone.

• badral07badral07 Level 1
    edited October 2020

For me I can access it via smooth graphic settings thats why i'm saying that and the other graphic settings are not supported 90fps yet.

• @badral07 am not sure how you got the option but I dont see the option in my phone even when its in smooth... Which version of PUBGM do you have? And also which country are you playing from?

• Ever since PUBG Mobile version 1.0 was released we have been getting reports that 90 FPS is not enabled for all ROG 3 users. Some of you have it, which is why @badral07 is claiming it works. We took action as soon the first thread was posted on Zentalk and reached out to the publisher/developer about fixing this.

I want to make this very clear: This is all we can do for now. The developers need to issue an update for the game which gives 90 FPS support to all ROG 3 users. The same goes for ROG II. We can't enable it from our end.

There are a couple of threads on this topic already, so I'm going to close this one.

This discussion has been closed.