This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

Tagion
Rising Star II
Charles Rollon

When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24
You can try turning off AI Scene Detection

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
Thanks for the reply @Tagion but that doesn't help. So I decided to revert back and doe grade the firmware which lead me to deleting my entire phone accidentally!!!? I'm soooo upset and I'm starting to hate this phone, why do they call it firmware update if it destroys the front camera? This really ruined my week. The camera sucks bigtime

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
I'm soooo frustrated

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
Why do they even make the old firmware downloadable if you can't flash it? I tried everything, going to recovery mode and ADB but no it won't downgrade the firmware. I'm soooo upset somebody help me! Asus help me! U destroyed the front camera selfie quality and that is the main reason I switched from Samsung note 20!