gananadeep3
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There are multiple bugs noted after updated .70 FOTA update
1. Notification light doesn't turn off even after reading or closing the notification. We need to lock the phone by pressing power button and unlock it to turn off notification light.
2. Battery stats are not accurate. I played pubg for 35 mins and amount of battery consumed was 7% but when I check the battery stats at the end of the day time remained the same but battery consumption was adjusted to 9%.
3. Battery stats were reset for some reason after turning off my mobile and on it again.
4. I am not sure this is because of FOTA update but volume of my mobile seems much low at 50-60% of volume.
5. System UI consumption of battery is almost 25% for me. Why is it using so much battery.
6. Power consumption during phone standby is more. It should be better optimised.
9 REPLIES 9

reuben4k
Star III
I am also experiencing points 4,5, and 6 after update.

John_p
Rising Star I
gananadeep3

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

1. Notification light doesn't turn off even after reading or closing the notification. We need to lock the phone by pressing power button and unlock it to turn off notification light.

2. Battery stats are not accurate. I played pubg for 35 mins and amount of battery consumed was 7% but when I check the battery stats at the end of the day time remained the same but battery consumption was adjusted to 9%.

3. Battery stats were reset for some reason after turning off my mobile and on it again.

4. I am not sure this is because of FOTA update but volume of my mobile seems much low at 50-60% of volume.

5. System UI consumption of battery is almost 25% for me. Why is it using so much battery.

6. Power consumption during phone standby is more. It should be better optimised.

Multiple bugs noted after .70 FOTA update
I'm experiencing 1,2,3 but the volume point has been brought out by geekyranjit in his review so I don't think much can be done about it but yes others are minor bugs which everyone is facing and is extremely annoying

Craven
Rising Star II
gananadeep3

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Multiple bugs noted after .70 FOTA update
Can you try and do a factory reset and see if it fixes these problems? I'm not forcing you but from past experiences, this is a viable option.

sagarthukral
Star II
Experiencing Point 1, 5 and 6 too. Didn't really pay attention on the others.
In the battery stats system UI is always on top hogging most of the battery.
Turned off system lighting for notifications for now otherwise it doesn't go off until I lock the phone even after checking or clearing the notification
Please check @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS