High temperature / CPU usage / battery drain on 2009.47

18910111214»

Comments

• All good for me in the UK with new update installed today. Thanks for the quick turnaround on this fix ASUS.

• With .49 update issue has been resolved.

What a relief.!

My phone had become almost unusable due to the battery drain and the heat it produced.

By the way even ROG3 customers are facing the same issue.

Hope ASUS is careful for any future updates.

Thanks to the dev team for quick turnaround.

• anjubunny123anjubunny123 Level 3
    edited October 2020

Watch the photo at atleast 60 to 70 percent brightness, you'll find that the Black crush soo severe ,This is the level of black crush after the update,trust me I don't have the proof of how black crush looked in the 2007.27 update but I can tell you that it was way better

I want my 2007.27 update back @Gustav_ASUS please I am regretting this update please I am begging you please help me roll back to 2007.27

Do watch the photos at aleast 60 to 70 percent brightness you'll find the black crush soo severe

Please anyone help me get back to 2007.27 update🥺

I don't care about security patch and other stuff

@CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

• As of now phone works great after .49 update , thanks for quick fix.

No more heating and battery seems to last like normal.

• Phone works much greater now.. but on the last android 9 version much better. A ROG 2 user posted it on our group.

Photo

Left A9 latest patch

Right A10 latest patch.

Photo not mine.

• These screenshots and video are from my phone. See my ambient temperature and my phones temperature( system temp and cpu temp and gpu temp) is considered normal considering my ambient temperature? i took this screenshot after an hour my phone is off just to test the other member's screenshot comparing A9 latest and A10 latest fix patch.

This discussion has been closed.