ZenFone ROG Phone (ZS600KL)
Phone turns On normally However remains on a Black Screen
Can you attach a video of it happening?
Can you get onto the home screen or is this while playing a game or using apps?
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
A. Can you provide us any picture or video to elaborate your issue more?
B. Please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.