Reset to factory settings did non help. What should I do?
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
A. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
B. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
C. Any picture of the issue
D. Please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.