Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 Camera Engine Problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS630KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Z6 cannot use the camera engine anymore, even i do it by sliding the button in camera. It's messages said camera can't flip all the time. But whenever i change the angle by hand, there still respond that Don't change camera angle by your hand.
How could i fix this, i were installed stock rom and even open my phone. But it wasn't work 😞
2 REPLIES 2

Rajveer
Star I
1st check the screen guard of your phone .. if screen guard breaks at the place where sensor of the phone is present then camera moter will not work... so that you have to change your screen guard..

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ntrungkien1710

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My Z6 cannot use the camera engine anymore, even i do it by sliding the button in camera. It's messages said camera can't flip all the time. But whenever i change the angle by hand, there still respond that Don't change camera angle by your hand.

How could i fix this, i were installed stock rom and even open my phone. But it wasn't work 😞

Zenfone 6 Camera Engine Problem
Remove any case and screen protector. If it's still not working, then backup and factory repair, if it still doesn't work then send in for repair